Important Updates Regarding COVID-19
Anote to all Patients regarding updates on COVID-19 protocol, best practices, and clinic updates
We are closely monitoring COVID-19 and taking all necessary precautions to keep our patients and staff safe. Our team offers testing for common coronaviruses through our nasal testing. This testing is performed in the car. We follow the testing recommendations from the Center for Disease Control, which are updated regularly. If you feel you have symptoms of COVID-19 and would like to be tested, please talk with your physician.
We are also now offering COVID-19 Antibody testing. Please call if you are interested in a consultation with one of our providers to see if you qualify.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ YOUR APPOINTMENT DATE & TIME. WE HAVE HAD TO REARRANGE PATIENTS ACCORDING TO THE COVID19 CDC RECOMMENDATIONS.
Please read the COVID-19 precautions below:
- Please remain in your vehicle when you arrive to the office. A staff member will call you to enter the building at the lab entrance.
- Adults are asked to NOT have anyone accompany them inside the building. Young children may be accompanied by ONLY 1 ADULT.
- Please wear a FACEMASK upon arrival to your appointment.
- Whenever possible, keep a safe DISTANCE of 6 feet from others.
- Your TEMPERATURE will be taken upon arrival. If your temperature is 100.4 or higher, we will need to reschedule.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. Your wait time may be longer than usual.
Tasha Shamlin, MD
Kenyatta Shamlin-Haynes, MD
Share this Post